March 20, 2007

Lee & Savannah

When Savannah woke up the first night we had her, she rolled over and smiled and said, "Did you have good dreams? Yeah...I had good dreams". It made my heart melt!
Having fun in the pool. Jsut before this picture Lee was pretending to be a shark and Savannah was screaming for him to not get her but then when he would stop she would tell him to "do it again"...she is going to be thrill seeker this one:-)
What a sweetheart!
Here are a few pictures of Lee and his Baby Girl. It amazes me how much she is drawn to him after only one day. This picture was taken on our second day of the trip at Jungle Jims.
They both LOVE video games and they were so cute playing together.
If you look closely, they both have the EXACT same expressionson their face... it was so adoirable that I had to snap a picture. I think its so crazy how DNA came give people similar personality traits even if they never were around eachother.
Just chillin at Jonny's house watching a movie and cuddling.

No comments: