March 25, 2008

My First Beehive Activity!

My first ever Beehive activity was at the Kimball's house. We were assisting Sis. Kimball in making enough peach cobler for 300 people!!! It is Stake youth Conference this week and we are making thier desert for tomorrow's luncheon (14-18 year olds). In this picture (L-R) is Jasmine, Talyn and Laremy (Sis. Kimballs daughter).
Josie is on the left and Tala is on the right...we had an assembly line going of dry ingerdients and then added the wet.
Sheridan is holding the mixing bowl and she is also a Beehive and Sis. Kimball's daughter. The girls didn't even get to taste the cobblers they made...but Sis. McArthur (the Beehive leader)promised that they could make a batch for themselves soon.
L-R is Jasmine, Tala, Sheridan (who was trying to avoid taking a picture all night long), Talyn and Josie. They did such a great job and were so willing to help out even though they didn't even get to taste any of the cobblers. We promised that we would make our own soon!
I am so excited to be a part of Young Women's. All the girls seem so sweet, friendly and respectful. It makes me feel like I am a teenager again and I LOVE that;-) I also saw tonight how wonderful these girls are and how blessed I am to be a part of their lives.

No comments: