July 4, 2008

I'm addicted to these things....

I do these survey things all the time but this one was unique. I got it off of my friend, Angie's BLOG and decided to share it with all of you.
A = ADVOCATE FOR: Children and animals
B = BEST FEATURE: Ummmm…I like my eyes and my nose…my whole faceJ!
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: My hubby, my babies and CHURCH!
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: House, kids, white picket fence and to be pain free!!!
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Paul Mitchell Mousse and my cell!!!!
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Cooking, blogging, chatting on the phone and MARIO KART
G = GOOD AT: EVERYTHING….haha made you laugh..Im good at teaching.
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: Sky diving or bungee jumping and never will
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: See my answer to “D”
J = JUNKIE FOR: kisses from my hubby and SAVANNAH!!!!
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Too many to mention but basically everyone I’m sending this tooJ!
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I would love to open up a little restaurant with my sister!!!!
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: this week…seeing my young women get enthused about going on a mission!!!!
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: send my husband on a trip without me…that was a tough week!!!
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Mani/Pedi’s
Q = QUOTE: “Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired” Robert Frost and “Im SOOOO DONE”…Me when Im over it!
R = REASON TO SMILE: I live in Paradise DUH!!!
S = SORRY ABOUT: wasting so much time holding on to anger and spite…moving on is SOOO much better than holding on!!!!
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: If you got this than your tagged….
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Unnecessary DRAMA!!!!!!!!!
V = VERY SCARED OF: Losing my loved ones…becoming paralyzed.
W = WORST HABIT: Biting my nails…talking over people…messy.
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: A culinary tour of Europe followed by a week at a Weight Loss boot camp:-) LOL…
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: I’ve always liked the 50’s for the innocence (Leave it to Beaver, etc) but would have loved to live as an adult in the 80’s
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

1 comment:

Mickell Gehret said...

I love that! You totally deserve all of those things you wish for. You have the biggest heart! Your future kids are going to be so lucky to have you for their mom!!!