I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
February 11, 2011
GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bishop Elkington and Brother Johanson got to visit LEE today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They said that as soon as they saw him he asked, "How's Mibi, is she ok?!" LOL...they replied. "She's doing fine she's worried how YOU are doing!" They said he looked GREAT and was in good spirits. He is in Module 1,which is the medical/mental health unit. He says he likes it there...it's less chaotic and he can just keep to himself. It has been such a crazy week...a few days ago I got wind that he was on "Suicide watch" and I panicked...but then I calmed down and realized that I KNOW that lee would never EVER attempt or threaten suicide but I also know that he has a hard time submitting to authority and could possibly get riled up enough to have to be contained...and I was RIGHT. I guess he "disagreed" with a Dr's orders and was not submitting to authority...so as a disciplinary action, he was put on suciced watch...which basically means that he is not allowed any phone calls and is in his room 23 hours a day. I will never understand the prison system and never will. I just know my husband and I know that if I had 10 minutes on the phone with him I could have calmed him down and had him acting like the sweet little angel that he is! But they have their own ways of handling people...Hopefully the "Watch" will be lifted soon but until then he has his scriptures and is holidng up really well! The Bishop and Bro. Johanson were able to give him a blessing which I am sure did wonders for him in so many ways and I am so grateful for both of them so much. I felt like I could BREATHE for the first time in 12 days...and I am definitely going to sleep like a baby tonight! Lee also said that this has been a humbling experience and hopefully it will teach him a lesson in learning to submit to authority! I hope and pray that we have visits tomorrow AND they let me see him. Also we are working on hopefully having the Bishopric go in and see him more than the normal allotted TWO times during his entire term that they are supposed to...it is in the LORDS hands and HE can make all things possible. I kind of feel like a drama queen...but nothing is worse than not being able to have any type of communication with your husband!!! I felt so helpless...and if it weren't for the Lord's tender merices I would be in big trouble!!! I love you all and thank you for your prayers and comments. I will keep you posted and hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment