May 9, 2011

Tori's Baptism

My parents were in town and took Savannah and I to TORI'S Baptism!  Had to get a pic of my new favorite pink dress;)
Tori and her Dad Nate...whom I've been friends with since Jr. High!
Savannah and Tori have been buddies since her first summer in Hawaii and they just LOVE spending time together:)
The whole family...Nate's Dad flew in for the the special day!
I just LOVE this picture...Tori is BEAMING and Des' face says it all...what a beautiful day for them both!
I just love these little angels!
I love Des so much...she has been my dearest friend here for the past three years and Im so grateful to be a part of her life:)  Who knew that I would gain a sister when she married Nate:D
My parents came with us and they really enjoyed themselves:D It's been a few years since the last gandchild baptism so they had forgotten how nice they are!  It was so nice for them to be able t spend time with Savannah and I.  They have really welcomed Savannah into their lives and Im so grateful to them for loving her and treating her as one of their own.  Not many people nowadays have that kind of unconditional love and Im blessed that my parents do:)

2 comments:

Emerson Experiment said...

You are lookin' mighty fine MIBI! Can I have all your BIG clothes? LOL! What a fun day!

Janet said...

You look wonderful Mibi!! I am so happy that your mom and dad could spend this special time with you!