I found this post in my drafts so its kind of late, but its a good one so Im posting it now:)
We went to the Turkey Trot to watch the girls run:)
Me and Kaitlyn hung out while Mommy took pics and video of the older girls doing their race:)
Brynn had fun on the spiderweb...
My Beehives came over for a movie night (all the girls over 14 got to go to a dance so we had a party so they didn't feel left out)!
Took my puppy to the beach and got some sun and relaxation in!
I love my Kayla!
Look at that FACE!!! She loves to dig in the sand:)
It was the STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS for Hawaii and Kahuku was playing Punahou. So I went with Des (my BFF) and her family.
Mason and I waiting for the game to start.
Des and her family...and WE WON THE GAME...craziest night ever. Had an awesome time with great friends:)
Just watch these videos and here the crowd at the game...you would think we were at the superbowl...




No comments:
Post a Comment