I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
January 5, 2012
No longer private...
So, I tried out life as a "private" blogger and decided it wasn't for me. I still had many faithful readers (love you all) but for people like my Dad who had a hard time with the log in step and BLOG STALKERS (you know who you are and I love you too) who I had no idea were reading my blog but have missed it...well I'M BAAAAACCCCKKKK! Okay so maybe no one really missed me but I miss being able to reach more people and want to see how many more comments/readers I get. So IF you are one of those blog stalkers (like the sweet young lady I met in the McDonald's drive thru who recognized me) or if you are my DAD...you are now granted access! I have a TON of catching up to do...so I will get to it this week. Hope to hear from all of you soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Confession...I stalk you too! LOL I stalk you everytime I pass through Mibi. LOL @ dad comment, same boat! Love you!
yeah... i removed the link from my blog list when you went PRIVATE. lol... thank goodness McDonald's stalker caught you off guard!!! LOL
Post a Comment