
I take so many random pictures with my cell phone. This is Lee and I hanging out in our front yard with our puppy.

Lee HATES to take pictures, especially when he isn't all dressed up and pretty (he is such a girl).

He likes to make mean faces at me when I take his picture and he THINKS that I wont take it if he isn't smiling...but really it just makes me more determined.

There's the sweet boy that I fell in love with...how can you NOt love that face:-)

Trying to make Kayla look a mean guard dog...when the truth is that she will lick you to death before ever attacking you...HAHAHA.

I couldn't get Kayal to sit still to take a picture with me. She got so excited that she started licking and "nipping" at my face (she nips when she's hyper).

This is a CLASSIC picture...I can't stop laughing at the look on my face!

I was laughing so hard that I didn't realzie I had all ready put the picture on and now I dont know how to take it off...SMART!

We were driving home from town one day and decided to pull over at Kualoa Beach Park and let Kayla run around and cahse the birds. I took a quick picture of my adorable puppy and my equally adorable hubby:-)

We are trying to train Kayla to ride in the bed of our truck so we take her on short drives as often ans possible. WE decided to drive up to Laie Point and let her stretch ehr legs.

It is so beautiful up here and very peaceful. Kayla loves all the smells we like to look at the ocean, smell the slat air and listen to the roar of the waves!

How can you beat that view...Laie Point winward side.

We went to get Lee's drivers license renewed and he had to wear his prescription glasses to pass the eye exam. They trun dark in the sunlight and I just thought he looked so dang cute in them that I decided to take a picture. It seems sill now but I SWEAR in a few years we will be grateful that we took them!
1 comment:
I love the pix of you with your dog trying to get your face! It is a classic!
Post a Comment