
Jessica, Amber and Lauren getting warm clothes on for our campfire!

Who knew that a few pieces of burning wood and some marshmellow's would be this fun. The kids were so cute and had so much fun. You CANNOT help but be happy around this bunch.

Me and Lisa with the kids...I miss them so much and wish so badly that we lived closer.

Lee and my sister just adore eachother! Lee is always saying how sweet she is and this is actually the first time he has been able tos pend anytime with her and her family EVER and he just loves them all. I'm so glad because Lisa is such an important part of my life. We have grown closer in the last three years than I ever imagined and I am so grateful for her companionship, support and love!!!!

I really love my husband. I say it alot and sometimes it annoys people but I can't help myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment