October 18, 2008

10 things...

My name is Mibi and I have....

1...man in my life...my FIRST everything (kiss, boyfriend, etc)

2...pets (Kayla and shadow)

3...the age Savannah was when we finally got to hold our little angel in our arms!!!

4...the years I have been married and weeks until my birthday/anniversary

5...favorite foods (Bread, Sushi, Kim Chee Chige, Crème Brulee and Lee's special Ribeye)

6...people/families that I WISH lived in Hawaii (Savannah, Lisa, Jonny, Kalani, Kristen and Laura)

7...Beehive girls in my class (Tara, Tala, Jasmine, Ashleigh, Sheridan, Camille and Rachel)

8...years to have a baby or two, graduate from college, lose 60 pounds, buy a home, take my hubby to another country and own my own business (all the things that I told myself I would do before I turned 40)

9...Nieces and Nephews that I just adore (Jordyn, LJ, Kenny, Jess, Tev, Amber, Lauren, Spencer and Caleb)

10...years ago I weighed 420 pounds!!!!! WOW...that sentence makes me want to go out and exercise...cause 420 isn't too far away (see number 5 heehee).


Now do one for yourself and remember to let me know so I can check out you answers!!!

1 comment:

The Songer said...

I love your before 40 list... it's got me thinking about what I havent done in my life yet!!! Im sure I'll end up bloging my list soon! Luv your page.... Savannah is a doll!

take care, iwa