October 8, 2008

Ice Palace...

Unfortunately I couldn't skate (mostly because Im chicken but also becasue Ilike being able to walk!!!) but it was so fun to watch Lee out there with all the little kids:-)
He kept up though...I have to admit I was proud.
This picture is classic!!! The first thing she said was, "Im not supposed to be on the phone don't don't show mom that picture" so of course I ad to put it on here:-) Robyn was on the phone constantly and even came off the ice to check her texts...typical teenage girl!!!
Me enjoying some hot chocoalte and hanging out with Lee while the girls kept skating. He pooped out after 30 minutes!
Robyn is such a character!!! Just like her mom and Uncle.
These two are like two peas in a pod...and I am so glad that we are able to spend time with them and get to know them better:-)
These three are so much fun to hang out with. They are alwyas laughing, fight once in a while (which is somewhat amusing too) and LOVE their Uncle Lee.



1 comment:

Linsey said...

This reminds me of all those field trips we took in elementary/high school. I used to buy a hot chocolate and load it up with tons of non-dairy creamer. Sometimes I really miss Hawaii!