January 28, 2009

Missionary Memories...

Wow...talk about a FLASHBACK! My companion, Jae, emailed me these pics and as soon as I saw the picture I busted out laughing! We had gotten permission to have Thanksgiving dinner at Lisa's house (yes my sister lived in my Mission) and you ask how I got that permission? Well the AP's, Zone Leader and District Leader were also invited! LOL...Ahhhhh the good old days.
Top Row: Elders Stewart, Chabo, Lau, Low and Titz
Bottom Row: Me, Sister Howard and Elder Tomich
This was at Laura's house for my 25th Birthday party! We had the whole Zone over and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! Note the Tiara??? My nickname was "Sister Princess"...can you guess why? LOL...yes even on a mission I was spoiled.
L-R: Sister's Stock, Me, Howard and Sherrow
I will NEVER forget all the amazing people I lived with, taught and learned from on my mission. To all of you I want to say THANK YOU...for changing my life and for giving me the best 18 month of my life!!! I love you all...

4 comments:

David and Noelle said...

No kidding about the flashback thing! That was my first fried turkey. Woah, it's been a while. These made me smile, it's been fun keeping up on you via blog! Congrats on everything. We should get together sometime...

Price Brothers Apartments said...

Don't these pics make you smile! I love you!!!!

Janet said...

I loved seeing your mission pictures. I'm sure they do bring back great memories!

Alaska Massey said...

Nice to see a few missionaries that I remember. There were a few in the picture that must have came out after I left. I did recognize Titz, Low and Lau. Nice blog, keep up the good work. Its not easy to keep things updated...~Erik