A few have left me and a few new ones have come in 2008. I have a GREAT bunch of girls that I just adore and I can't wait for the EIGHT MORE I'm getting in 2009:-) I ill definitely have my hands full but am excited for all the fun things we are going to do this year. We decided as a class to focus on journaling and personal progress this year and to do a Service Project to help raise a little money to make Mother's Day gifts and a Summer Fun Party to welcome in the new girls!!! Stay tuned for more posts as I get new girls in!I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
January 9, 2009
My Beehive's
A few have left me and a few new ones have come in 2008. I have a GREAT bunch of girls that I just adore and I can't wait for the EIGHT MORE I'm getting in 2009:-) I ill definitely have my hands full but am excited for all the fun things we are going to do this year. We decided as a class to focus on journaling and personal progress this year and to do a Service Project to help raise a little money to make Mother's Day gifts and a Summer Fun Party to welcome in the new girls!!! Stay tuned for more posts as I get new girls in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was in the YW program for 5 years until recently and I LOVED it! It is the best calling, and I am sure those beehives love you as much as you do them! They are pretty lucky!!
I'm sure those girls love you. How could they not?
Post a Comment