
Our poor little Kayla got "fixed" this week. We took a long time to decide if we wanted puppies or not and finally decided that it wasn't worth the risk to her life to have puppies...so Monday morning we took her to the Vet!

It was a LOOOOONG 6 hours before we got the call that she was okay but had lost a lot of blood due to her enlarged Ueterus:-( As you can see here she has to wear an "Eizabethan Collar" or THE CONE as we call it.

She just looked so sad and miserable in it that we HAD to decorate it to make her feel pretty!

When people see her their first response is to say...Awwww poor baby...and then they CRACK UP laughing becasue she just looks so darn cute;-)

She is defintiely one spoiled dog...and Lee as been doting on her like crazy! I should talk...when the Vet called to tell us that everything went fine I literally broke down sobbing. All Lee could do was hug me and tell me that it was all over now. SHEESH...I'm a boob!!!

They couldn't use the dissolavable stitches because the incisions was so big so they had to use the old fashioned kind...

The Vet and the Hospital were so great and did an awesome job on her. So now we will hopefully have a dog that doesnt go CRAZY every few months and she still has all her personality and energy that she had before.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you guys still had that pagoda...I remember it very well! And yes Mibi, You don't need to rub your winter season in....LOL!!! I think a lot of us already know what we're missing....
im trying to leave a comment about kayla's surgery, let her know that aunty des said that you are a brave little girl and your mommy is a tough cookie. Love Des
Post a Comment