Savannah is SUCH a princess and this picture proves it! Her Mom was driving her to school and the sun ws in her eyes so she asked if she could wear her Mom's glasses. I will not be surprised if this little sweetheart becomes an actress;-) We sure do miss her and can't belive how much she has grown since September. June is just around the corner and then we get our Angel for 6 weeks...WOOOHOOO!!!I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
February 26, 2009
I'm ready for my closeup...
Savannah is SUCH a princess and this picture proves it! Her Mom was driving her to school and the sun ws in her eyes so she asked if she could wear her Mom's glasses. I will not be surprised if this little sweetheart becomes an actress;-) We sure do miss her and can't belive how much she has grown since September. June is just around the corner and then we get our Angel for 6 weeks...WOOOHOOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is a princess and I am happy that you will have her with you soon.
Mibi, great updates. I am a faithful reader, just not a very good commenter.
I love reading your blog too! I'm glad you got to see cute little Kei, I miss that baby! Hope you have a wonderful week.
Post a Comment