March 3, 2009

My favortie pictures of the week...

Savannah and her best friend Tampa crashed on the couch after a long day of playing;-) Gosh I wish I could sleep that good!!!
Savannah at Discovery Children's Museym at Gateway Mall...She fits right in behind the camera!
Look at those LOOOOONNNGG legs!!! I ish she could just stop growing in between our visits becuase its seems like every month she ages a year. I have been missing her ALOT in the last few weeks and Juen can't come quick enough. Six whole weeks of our little princess sounds like HEAVEN right now;-)
Lisa Nicole went from a cute little girl to a gorgeous teenager overnight!!!
When I saw these pictures on my sisters blog I couldn't resist snagging them. I love this picture becuase I love the look of joy and genuine laughter that she has. We love and miss you Lisa!!!

No comments: