March 30, 2009

Spring Break

We've been spending every day at teh Elementary School playground with Kayla. These two little tiwns (14 months old) were fascinated with Kayla and she was so gentle with them. We played with the girls for almost an hour and when we went to leave, one of them tried to follow us and then started crying and walking towards Kayla...she sure is going to be an animal lover when she grows up!
Lee is going to kill me for putting this picture on here;-) But I couldn't help myself!!! We were just foolin around taking pictures and I caught this one "candid"...and I thought it was priceless!
Ivana, her daughter Mercel and I had a girls day out and this is Mercel in the Hello Kitty store!!! A girl after my own heart;-)
Lee volunteered to do some doggie training with Alii's American Staffordshire, "Hanalei". here we are on the way to the dog park and I think they both look like they are laughing in this picture!!!
In two doays he had Hanalei whipped into shape!
I told him that he should be a dog trainer...Lee, the Dog whisperer! LOL!!!

3 comments:

Janet said...

It looks like you are having so much fun there...wish we were with you!

Angie said...

that journey concert looks amazing. glad you had a good time!

Mickell Gehret said...

Your dog is so cute!! Seriously. . .your husband could make really good money training dogs. Most people don't have the time to do it themselves.