April 13, 2009

Random Pictures...

I was on my way to work the other day and when Lee opened my door for me to get in, Kayla jumped in to the back seat where she usually sits. I told her that I was going to work and she needed to get out (yes I speak to her like she speaks english). She then proceeded to jump into the drivers seat and plop herself down and WOULD NOT MOVE. If you notice the look on her face...this is the face she ALWAYS gives me when she doesn't want to do something. It was too funny to get to a picture of. Lee eventually got her out by force;-)
I wanted to put this picture on because people have the notion that Dobermans are mean. Well we were at the dog park a few weeks ago and this little girl fell in love with Kayla and within 5 minutes had her sitting and fetching the ball! How many lapdogs do you know are that friendly?
Im glad that Lee doesn't look at the Blog that often because he would make me erase a lot of pictures. Its not my fault he's so cute!!!
This is at the monorail "train" at Pearlridge Mall. For those of you who are from here Im sure you have fond memories of riding this thing from the "downtown" section of the mall to the "uptown" section. Yes we are THAT lazy...LOL!!!
It used to be 10 Cents and now its a Quarter...sheesh! Anyways it was fun to ride it...brought back lots of memories!

1 comment:

Angie said...

man i LOVED that train. i miss hawaii