
Lee and I have been going through our own personal struggles these past few years and this last week has been especially difficult. I asked a few people to join with us in a special fast today and last night, my Father was able to give Lee a I a Fathers Blessing. I have never in my life felt the power, love and mercy of our Savior's love like I have in the last 48 hours. Easter meant a lot more to me today than ever before...

I spent most of today reflecting on our Savior's sacrifice and his teachings...and I was humbled as I thought of what it must have felt like to suffer the sins of the world...alone with no one to help bear His burden or give Him comfort. I thought of what life would be like if I didn't have the Gospel in my life and the knowledge of the plan of salvation and I realized very quickly that life would not be worth living without it!!!
I put a lot of things on my blog that let everyone know about what we do day to day and how we live our lives...but I couldn't let today pass without making SURE that all of you knew that I KNOW that Jesus Christ lived, taught us the way back to our Father in Heaven, was crucified to save our souls from sin and than three days later rose from his tomb and that HE LIVES TODAY!!! And if we simply do what He has shown us by His example and teachings, we will one day be able to stand in His presence and rejoice with our loved ones in the knowledge that we too will LIVE AGAIN!Below is a link to a video of one of the Lord's apostles speaking of HIS sacrifice. It moved me to uncontrollable tears but the message is one that we ALL need to hear and remember. I love you all and thank you for being a part of our lives...Mibi and Lee Harp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpFhS0dAduc
(You have to select, copy and paste...sorry)
5 comments:
Hello darling friend- - what a wonderful post! I really enjoyed reading your thoughts and testimony about the Savior. You are a spiritual giant :)
Thank you for your beautiful testimony and the video!
Thanks for sharing your testimony. I'm happy that you were able to feel such power and comfort from our Savior during this past trial. What a wonderful, renewing Easter. Hope all is looking brighter now! :)
I loved the video. Thank you for posting it!
I love this post. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment