June 3, 2009

Idaho Summer 2009

After three years of only being able to talk on the phone...we FINALLY made it to see Bryan (Lee's Best friend/Brother) and Kristen's (my BFF) family in Idaho this summer. They used to live in Georgia and Lee has been to see them but I never could make it. These are Kristens beautiful roses that bloom in her front yard!
Lexy is a gorgeous and adorable teenager that I was excited to finally meet. Lee has known her since she was a BABY:-)
Chillin in the living room our last night. We had to make it back for Savannah's graduation from Kindergarten so the trip was short but worth it!
That's the Bryan we all now and love...GOOFY:-P
Me and my soul sister...Kristen in our mathcing shirts. We are so High School:-P
Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on our last night!
Our bestest friends...we love and miss you guys!
Mikey is the baby and just the most lovable and squeezable little guy you will ever meet. We wanted to pack him in our suitcase and take him home!
Danny is a charmer! He is so helpfull and is taking his role as "man of the house" when Daddy's not home very seriously:-)


I hope we can come and spend some REAL time with you all soon!!!!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow, you have been busy....I had to stop and look at each picture closely. I LOVE the one of you and Lisa together!