June 25, 2009

Savannah's 6th Birthday!!!

This is the first time that we had Savannah ON her actual Birthday!
Of course she had to be a PRINCESS for her Birthday. So she used her wand to make wishes for what she wanted to do on her Birthday. Her first wish was to have Breakfast at McDonalds:-)
Her second wish was to go to the Waterpark! We had Des, Tori and MAson join us.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
It was such a fun day:-)
Mason at Keiki Cove!
Tori is so photogenic:-)
Des was hiding from the camera all day but I finally got her:-P
Im a big chicken but I will go on the kiddie ride!
Poor Mason had to sit out on most of the rides so we had to do some of the kiddie rides!

We did tailgate lunch out int he parking lot!
My little family!






Thanks Des, Tori and MAson for spending the day with us! We love you:-)
She passed out as soon as she got in the car! That is a sign of a good Birthday!
Her ast wish was to eat mashed potatoes and meatloaf for dinner so we went to Zippy's!
Happy Birthday Princess...we cant wiat for #7!!!!


Excuse the off key singing...I was tired:-P

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow it looks like you have been so busy doing fun things. I love all the pictures!!!1