July 30, 2010

Lee's 32nd Birthday

It was my Hubby's Birthday, but we went to my favorite restaurant...Cheesecake Factory!!!
Red Velvet Cheesecake was sooooooooo yummy, I almost passed out!
My favorite...Fried Macaroni and Cheese!
So when we were walking to the parking garage, we saw the Honolulu Shooting Club and that is what Lee has always wanted to do, so we walked in and signed him up.
I couldn't get pictures of him shooting, cause I wasnt allowed in but could watch through a window.  He did realy good (it's all the video game practice) and he finally got to shoot a GUN...he tried to get me to do it but I was chicken.  I promised to try it the next time:) 

I love you Honey...I really never thought I could ever love you any MORE than I already did, but not having you in my every day life has made me realize how much I depend on you to BREATHE.  I thank GOD every day that he brought you to me and helped you find the TRUTH.  I love you sooooooooooo much and can't wait to be sealed to you for time and all eternity.  Happy Birthday Bubutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Emerson Experiment said...

Love it! I almost passed out eating my own slice @ Cheesecake Factory...Happy BDay Lee!

Rachey-Foo said...

seeing you two just makes me happy, Mibi. :) happy birthday to Lee! i haven't met him yet but hope to when we come to hawaii nei one day. and YUMMY cheesecake factory too?? ooh yes! that place is my favorite too. i LOVE the thai chicken wraps. mmmm......LOL