LIttle miss Savannahlost anotehr tooth last night...so now she looks like a Bunny!
This picture makes her lookjust like her DADDY...those beautiful blue eyes melt my heart. I got to play tooth fairy for the very fist time last night. I almost forgot! LOL...but luckily I quietly sneaked out the tooth and replaced it with $5!!! Hey...I remember only getting a QUARTER!!! But when she woke up she said, "I must have been REALLY good for the toothe fiary to bring me $5"...LOL so I said, "Well the Hawaii tooth fairy is WAY better than the Utah one".
Savannah's BFF Makenna has the saame two teeth missing :P
These two are so silly but I LOVE that they are right next door and they get along so well.
Presenting the TOOTLESS TWINS! HeeHee
So we promised Savannah a bike for her Birthday back in June but due to unforseen circumstances weren't able to...SO when she was at school today we ran to Wal-Mart and picked up a cute bike for her.
We told her that she had to go in to the garage to carry in some boxes for us and when she opened the door, she didn't even see the bike! She was looking for the box to carry in!!! So when she finally see's it she goes, "Is that for ME"??? She was so surprised!!!!!
She has always had a bike wiht training wheels so this is her first big girl bike :-D
Mommy was trying to help her ride it but she kept stepping on Kuku's (pokies)!
I can't believe how big Savannah is...she had a alot of FIRST today and I am so thankful that I get to be apart of them!!! I'm sad that her Dad is missing out but he got to call tonight so she told him all about her first day of school and her first tooth fairy expereincein Hawaii! She also loves school in Hawaii WAY better than in Utah.
1 comment:
This is so awesome. It will help you to smile through the tears! You are all in our prayers!!
Post a Comment