September 21, 2010

I love weekends...

I love going to sit in the visitor center at the temple in a speceific spot where you have this perfect view of the temple.  Lee and I used to go there before church and read our scriptures together and I sometimes go there just to gather the spirit and feel close to him.
On this particular Saturday, I had an interview to go to so I had to miss visits with my Hubby so he told me to go to the visitors cetner to find peace and take some pictures of me to show him:P
I love sitting here and looking at the Christus...it is so beautiful and always brings peace to my heart.  I read in "our" spot and went to my interview will a joyful heart!
Sunday morning, Savannah's Mom did her hair super cute and she wore her brand new church dress!  I am so thrilled to have Savannah with me in church.  She LOVES primary and is excited to go to church all week long!!!
I'm als o very grateful that Sara brings the boys up to church after sacrament meeting so they can go to nursery and primary.  They both love it and are wearing their new Hawaiian church outfits in this picture:)
After church, Savannah got a visit from Grandma and Uncle Robert...she loves seeing Lee's family and they totally spoil her.  You can definitely see the family resemlence when they are together!
I can't wait until my Honey will be here to enjoy his Princess and family spending quality time together.  We love and miss you Daddy and can't wait for you to come home!!!!!!

No comments: