September 21, 2010

Project Grad Carnival 20101


This was my first year going to the Project Grad Canrival and it was so fun!  The only downer is that Im on the Atkin's Diet so I didn't get to eat ANYTHING :( But I still had a last.  Here are Savannah's friends that she has had since she spent her first summer here...L-R Savannah, Makenna, Kalia and Whitney
Me and my Princess waiting for the pony rides :) 
She totallly looks like a cowgirl...uh oh Daddy we better start saving for riding lessons!
Austin is such a stinker...he is so naughty but so cute that I can't help but love him! 
Jackson is a total MAMA'S BOY :-P
Savannah got her face painted and looked beautiful! She is such a princess:-)
Our little daredevil defeinitely gets this from her Daddy...she climbed all the way to the top without breaking a sweat!
We had a great night and although I missed having my Hubby by my side, I know that he will be home soon!

No comments: