October 7, 2010

Fall Break Fun...Part 1

We celebrated Brynnley's and Whitney's birthdays on sunday by taking over some gifts.  Brynn LOVES this little puppy and was dragging it around like she was taking it for a walk :P
We got Whitney a bead/make your own jewelry set that came wiht a jewelry box! 
This is our newest little nieghbor girl...Kaitlynn...she is the cutest thing ever and I can't wait to see her grow up too!!!
We went to the Mall and hung out while Mommy was at an appointment...we went to BOrders and read books and Jackie found some new firends...
Savannah loves to read to me and I love every minute of it!!!
We went to Ala Moana to pick up our BEAUTY AND THE BEAST movie at the Disney Store and walked around.  We found this little wishing pond and all threw some pennies in and made wishes...can you guess what mine was???
Outside of Buba Gump Shrimp, they have all these toys to keep the kids entertained while they wait to be seated.  Well we weren't eating there, but the kids enjoyed themselves anyways:P
I LOVE THIS PICTURE...her face is so funny and she is really good at the hula hoop!
Jackie didn't want to leave!  He is such a cutie...it makes it so hard to be mad at hime when he is being a stinker!!! LOL
Sara wanted a picture on the Forest Gump bench...LOVE that movie!
We went to the Koolina Lagoons and had so much fun. Here is our future Boogie Boarder!
These two are like little dolphins...they would live in the ocean if they could!
Our little beach babe!!!
I bought this big beautiful beach umbrella to use so I wouldn't get too hot or burnt...well I guess they aren't allowed at Koolina.  According to the maintenance man, "they could fly away and poke a kid in the eye".  So here I am in my TOASTY glory...you can see my nice burn but luckily I am blessed that I can burn and the next day its a nice golden tan!

Love having the Savannah home this week and we have a few more fun things planned before school starts. 

1 comment:

Janet said...

It looks like you have been going non-stop....all fun things. I am happy to see that beautiful smile on your face. You are an example for all of us!