December 22, 2010

Christmas Break Happenings...

 We were lucky to have some great weather before our recent "monsoon" weather and got this great picture of the kids at Turtle Bay...so adorable!!!
 We finally decoarted the Christmas tree (after it sitting in our house for over a week) and had my first Chirstmas tree decoration with Savannah!!!
 I think it came out pretty awesome!!!
 We had our Ward Christmas party and my camera was not working so great but got this too cute for words picture of Savannah and her BFF's!
 Santa came to town and we had a lot of fun and good food...LOVE my ward!!!
 I took Savannah to see the NUTCRACKERBALLET for the very first time...I go every year and I was so excited to be able to share this tradition with her.
This is her standing in front of the Orchestra...we got scolded for using hte camer( i guess its not allowed) so I didn't get a chance to snap one of us together.  The ballet was WONDERUFL and I am convinced that I was sent to the wrong body because my soul was meant to be a BALLERINA!!!!!!  Savannah fell asleep because it was way past her bedtime but she loved the first half and I'm looking forward to taking her and Daddy next year.

2 comments:

Linsey said...

I was thinking about you today. Glad that you are feeling up to posting. Hope that means you are better. Cute pics!

Emerson Experiment said...

Good job on the tree....looks awesome. Nutcracker? I have yet to see it....happy holidays Sis!