I am a strong, independent, soft hearted, fun loving, fiercely loyal, devoted and evolving Wife, Step Mom, Daughter, Aunty, Sister and Friend to those who earn and keep my trust and respect! This BLOG is a chronicle of my struggles, joys, memories and thoughts while journeying on this path to Eternity...read, enjoy, comment, laugh, cry and hopefully you will walk away with a few insights and a better understanding of my journey!
December 31, 2010
So long 2010....Hellllooooo 2011
It's 9pm on New years Eve and I am ready to crawl in to bed and wake up next year ;) I have been ready for 2011 since June...and boy am I glad i'ts here. I didn't really know if I was going to be able to make it to New Years after Lee left. I kept telling myself that if I could make it through the holidays that I would be okay. Well theHolidays have come and alomst gone and I'M HERE!!!!!!! By the grace of God, amazing family and friends and a whole lot of tears...Lee and I survived our first 6 months apart and only have a 11 months and 1 week and 2 days left apart! You know I can't say all of 2010 was bad...a lot of miracles have happened for us this year and with the trials come the blessings and I wouldn't trade any of them. 2011 wil be a tough year but one filled with learning, growth and ending with a wonderful reunion when my baby finally comes HOME. Thank you all for following the Blog and supporting me through all my ups and downs. I will do a "year in review" later this week but for now I wish you all the love, peace and happiness your heart can hold in 2011!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're going to make it. Just hang in there. The time will fly by, you'll see. Here's to a very happy 2011. Love and Aloha to you from me.
Goodbye 2010. Wish you the best this coming year. Love ya Meebs!
WE love you Mibi, Lee & Savannah. You are always in our prayers!
Post a Comment