February 19, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

This is what awaited me when I got home from work Wednesday night!
I looked tired and unenthused but was truly SOOOO smitten by it all.
I think it is SO cute that he took the time to write the envelope so nicely. He is always so thoughtfull and handles every little detail with such care.
The card was so sweet and sincere. Lee hates writing card and letters and to get one that was filled from top t o bottom with a long letter meant more to me than any gifts I could get!


I still can't believe how lucky I am to have such a ROMANTIC Hubby:-) He arranged the flowers himself and had the table all decorated and waiting for me when I got home from work. I was exhausted and in pain and when I walked into the dining room all that melted away and I just GLOWED. Lee has always known how to make me feel loved, appreciated and cherished!

No comments: