February 19, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

My Honey putting the last piece on our tree...the Angel!
It was the prettiest tree we have ever had.

That's one of our wedding pictures which is SO perfect for the ornament.

I never had a real tree until I met Lee. Mom always had a fake tree and I just always followed that tradition. But after having a REAL tree for the first time (when we lived in Vegas) I was hooked! Lee is kind of s scrooge when it comes to Christmas, but once I get him in the spirit he is all gung ho! He decorated the outside of the house so beautifully but we couldnt get a picture becasue the lights blinked to the beat of Christmas carols. An outdoor speaker played 30 different songs and the lights danced to the music. We were the house to see at Christmas time. We had families drive by with their kids and ask us to turn on the music:-) The strong winds and rain this year made for some damamges but we are going to do it bigger and better next year.

No comments: