
The Bride and Groom were so happy and the reception was FUN!!!! They had wonderful enterntainers and ONO food...and of course the flowers were GORGEOUS!

Nahinu is such a doll:-) I still remember him when he was a little kid following Alii around and those two always fighting!!! Now he is all grown up and found his eternal companion.

Lee is going to kill me for putting these up...but he only had about 4 hours of sleep before coming to the reception. We were in charge of the sign in table (I was there to make sure the envelpes were guarded with my life...LOL).

He mad this very intricate pyramid out of the favor boxes:-)

He also made me the hairpiece I am wearing out of orchids...what a husband!!!!

It was another long and exhausting night of flower making for the "Jeanie's Flowers" crew! I went home around 5am to go to sleep and Lee didn't get home until about 9am!!!

There is no way we would get things done without LEE!!!!

This is my "before" picture. As Lee was setting up the favor pyramid, I was eating the Andes mints that were in the favor boxes. Within 15 minutes my eyes starting itching, and my throat felt like it was closing...then I rememberd that a few weeks earlier I ahd some Junior Mints and had a very small reaction to them. But his one was WAY WORSE...

Then I had a "Hitch" moment. For thos of you who have seen that movie you will understand. My eyes swole up and I kept clearing my throat and my ear was itching...thank GOODNESS I had Claritin in my purse. Well after waiting another 30 minutes and the CLaritin barely denting the problem, I went home and took TWO Benadryl's. This picture was taken after the swelling had gone down and looks WAY better than it did in person. Both Alii and Lee kept looking at me and saying, "DANG that's bad" and they both kept calling me FAT EYE...Jerks:-) Well needless to say I am now allergic to MINT FLAVORING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment