
We can't believe she is all ready in school!!! She has grown like a weed since she left in June and she speaks so clearly and like an adult!

We sent her that backpack and outfit for her first day of school and she looks like a little doll. This is her getting on her first bus ride to school!

Her mom followed her to the school and took some pictures of her getting off the bus:-)

She is standing in line and waiting for her teacher to come and get them. SHe is as tall as that little boy and taller than the other one. She is going to be a model or really good at sports! It was a windy day so she was tring to hol dher hair back. Her Mom called me and said that after she left the school she cried all the way home. I have to admit that both Lee and I got a little emotional myself looking at these pictures...we are such BABIES. But a child does that to you:-)
8 comments:
what a cutie! Man those pictures bring back those feelings I had last year on Kaylee's first day. NOT FUN!!
Hi Mibi!!!! Ok, so I posted a comment and then clicked on it several times (not sure if it posted) than I saw that I posted my comment 5 times, so I went to delete some and deleted them all. So, here we go again. It's Jessica Forest (Darby) - not usually so ditzy :) and I LOVE your blog. Thank you for sending me the link. I sent my blog link on you facebook. I saw you wedding pics and they are gorgeous. You and your hubby look sooooo happy!! Congrats~ I'm so excited that you remember me and that we can keep in touch ( don't you love technology- we were at BYU before anyone even had cell phones). You have such a cute niece and she looks like she's growing up so fast! I look forward to checking your blog.
Love,
Jessica
Don't worry Mibi, we all cry whether we like to admit it or not. They do grow up so fast!
Post a Comment