

After we picked up the bike we had some shopping to do and this rainbow was outside of Best Buy and I couldn't help but snap a picture of it!
I almost crashed trying to take this picture:-)
He looks so cute on this bike! Unfortunately it was hurting his back to ride in this position all day long so we decided to go and trade up for something more comfortable.

So he snagged a beautiful new HARLEY!

We stopped at a gas station in Kahala to get some snacks and a drink!
This bike is a lot more comfortable and WAY louder!!!
Trying to get this picture was interesting...but at least I got his face in the picture!

More scenic pictures from our "cruise" around the island.

We stopped to look at the ocean and have a little break...I was following in the truck (I would have loved to ride along but my physical therapist would kill me!!!!)

This is the view from Makapu'u point...the drive was beautiful!
On the way home in the pineapple fields. The sun was setting and it was GORGEOUS. Such a perfect day!
Another rainbow popped up when we cruised through Haleiwa town.
We stopped and ate dinner at our favorite North Shore restaruant, Haleiwa Joe's and watched the sunset as we waited for a table.
It took me a few tries to snag this photo...and Lee tried to get me to erase it off the blog but I WON and here he is as we wait for dinner!








1 comment:
Mibi this looks awesome! You're a great wife :) He's a lucky man to have you. Btw I read the comment you wrote on our blog. Hang in there! If there's one thing we've gained a testimony of lately it's how the Lord is always watching out for us and always blesses us. I had a lot of struggles after the mission (we all do!) but he wants you, all of us to be happy, in ways we don't understand or comprehend. Faith is a struggle. :) I love you! I hope you're ok and you're in our prayers
Post a Comment