This week I finally got in touch with a very dear friend, Kehau. We were attached at the hip from the 8th to the 10th grade and then joined different circles for the rest of high school and then lost contact until NOW. Let me tell you the memories came flooding back when I got her first email and I am SOOOOOO happy to have her in my life again. The older you get the more you appreciate having people in your life that knew you when you were younger. They can understand certain things about you and share certain memories that no one else can. I really value the few friends I have from my childhood and treasure them dearly! I don't have a picture of her YET (hint, hint Kehau) but here are her 4 adorable children. I can't beleive I am old enough to have a classmate have 4 kids (and all four of them were born AFTER high school which means we are really getting old) between the ages of 12 and 2!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment