We will be in Utah from September 20th-30th...YAY!!!!! We were seriously missing Savannah and wanted to take a trip for our Anniversary/My Birthday but cannot handle the cold weather. I always hurt my back and Lee gets sick. So we were web chatting with Savannah and my poor husband was SOOOO sad when we got off the computer and I could just feel how much we both needed to jsut hug and kiss her. So I called my Mom (who was coming to Hawaii for business anyways) and asked if we could escape while she was here and she said YES. We hopped on Delta.com and found a killer deal for non stop flight to Salt Lake City and TADA...we will be there in 5 days:-) So for those of you in Utah don't be surprised if you see us cruising the mall or hanging out at Boondocks!!! I will post a ton of pics when we get back...LOVE YA!
Things that I am excited to do on our trip...
Hug Savannah, watch Lee hug Savannah, kiss Savannah, take Savannah to school, watch Savannah play soccer, buy Savannah a ton of new outfits, go to Lagoon with Savannah...basically spend as much time loving on Savannah as humanly possible!
Hug, kiss, play with, have fun with and spoil Tevin, Amber, Lauren, Spencer and Caleb to death. Ohh and hang out with their parents too:-)
OLIVE GARDEN, LANE BRYANT, KRISPY KREME, BATH AND BODY WORKS AND EVERY AUTHENTIC MEXICAN PLACE I CAN FIND!!!!! LOL:-)


1 comment:
Uh, are you kidding? We will be there tomorrow until the 22nd!!! Can we hook up?????????????
Post a Comment