September 9, 2008

I'm sick...

Does anyone have a good natural remedy for a sinus infection or lymphnode blockage? I can't shake this thing and I am tired of depending on antibiotics and tylenol sinus!!! So after sleeping most of the day and draggin myself to the doctor's office looking like a zombie and waiting FOREVER to be seen...I am now WIDE AWAKE at 1:am blogging about how sick I am. I have perused all of my friends blogs, wrote some LONG emails and checked facebook like 5 times and now I am just rambling:-) Well I am off to try and fall asleep...goodnite!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Lady,

One of the basic ways to clear lymph issues is increase water. The next basic is bounce. Yep, that's what I said. A mini tramp is a perfect solution; 10 minutes a day to start out. You don't have to bounce extreme. Just a little will make a big difference.

Stop the antibiotics and start with some natural probiotics to replenish your tired system.

:-)

Price Brothers Apartments said...

Another thing you can get is a Netti Pot. any health food store would have one. It basically irrigates the sinuses and clears out any gunk up there. It is what I use for sinus infections every time and within 24 hours you'll be feeling so much better.
Use it morning and evening for 7-10 days. the instructions should be on the box (or call me!) I put a drop of tea tree and lavender oil in mine (about 2 cups of saline water- 2 cups filtered or distilled water with about 1/2 tsp sea salt) to soothe the sinuses and kill any bacteria in there. It is a weird sensation to irrigate your sinuses but it works so much better than antibiotics and decongestants.
Call me if you have any questions! Love ya!!!

Andrea said...

so sorry you are sick. Hope you get well soon.

Thanks for the activity idea it sounds like a lot of fun!