
On the way to Lagoon we stopped and got some goodies for the long car ride there!

We got there right when it opened and I think savannah was getting herself warmed up becuase she didn't want to go on the first few rides.

But Lauren and Amber were ready and willing to tackle every ride there!!!

We were waiting for the girls to finish the ride and she was sitting there so cute that I had to snap a picture!

I sure do miss these two...I wanted to pack them up in my suitcase and bring them home;-)

I love her pretty blue eyes...just like he Daddy's.

Future pilots???

I thought this was a cute harmless little ferris wheel...until Lee figured out you could turn the handle in the middle and make it spin really fast as we are 10 stories in the air!!!

It was a beautiful view though...Im such a chicken!!! LOL

My gorgeous hubby!

I love how Savannah is squished in between these two..it made Lee and I feel safer knowing that she had her two big cousins to protect her on this one! Im not sure what Savannah was looking at but I took this picture like four times and she wasn't looking in any of them:->

Lauren and Savannah ket dodging the sray of water until the very end and then all you could hear was their SQUEELS of joy:-)

We love this picture...not only are they gorgeous but all three of them have huge hearts and get along so well!!!

This one was cute...they had water spray out of a dolphins mouth as you flew by and you can control where you went! Of course Amber kept her self in the line of fire the whole time!

I was so surprised at how many big rides Savannah went on...I think having daddy and the other big girls ride helped a bit. That and her father's daredevil spirit.

Amber is such a goof ball! And Lauren is such the model in training...their picture taking style definitley reflects their personalities!

This is in the "kiddie" section of Lagoon...we figrued that we would take a little break before hitting the BIG RIDES.

This is the mini pirate ship ride...Lauren got sick on the big pirate ship last time they came so we decided to skip that one. It is so much fun with the two girls...Savannah has a partner and Lee has one too! And Aunty Mibi is the photographer:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment