
What's her name: Mibi---he calls me boobutt or babe.
How long have we been together? We've been married for almost 4 years. Wow time flies!
How long did you date? Officially we dated for two years and engaged for four months. But we were friends for a year or so before dating .
Who eats more? Ummmm...do I have to answer that question??? Duh ME!
Who said "I love you" first? Gosh I can't exactly remember but I am pretty sure that it was me!!! We were so close as friends that we said I love all the time to each other so it is hard to pin point the exact timing of it all:-) But I do remember that when we moved back to Hawaii in 2003 I TRULY felt that his "I love you's" were from the depths of his soul!!! Mine were always that way:-)
Who's taller? Lee by a smidge...
Who can sing better? I love my husband but he is not the best singer in the world. Im not Whitney or Celine but I can hold my own at Karaoke.
Who's smarter? I would have to say that we are both smarter...when it comes to things like school, memorizing, book smarts, etc than I am. But when it comes to fixing things, figuring out solutions to problems or anything that is Street smarts or Hands on smart he is WAAAYYYYY smarter than me. SO we make a great team becasue between the two of us we know EVERYTHING!
Who does the laundry? ME...I can't remember the last time Lee did a load of laundry!!!
Who pays the bills? Me...Until I get the question, "Where does all our money go" then I tell Lee to do them but he always says, "but you are so good at it and so organized and are always on the computer so you just do it". And then he doesnt ask me again where all the money goes (atleast for a couple of months) LOL.
Who cooks dinner? Me...and lunch and breakfast. The only thing that Lee has total domain over is BBQ...he is an amazing cook and is way better than me but as he says, "I like you to make all my meals because it shows me how much you love me". I have to admit that the one thing he is ALWAYS grateful for is the food I make him. Although he likes to come in when I am cooking and change things and take over and then leave before its done. I always tell him, "Hey I am not your prep cook and you are not the head chef" and he always says, "Um yeah I am!!!"...too funny!
Who drives? Lee not because he wants to but mostly because he doesnt like the way I drive and because I dont like to drive.
Who is more stubborn? LEE!!!!!!! HAHAHA...but I have my moments.
Who kissed who first? Lee definitely kissed me first:-) Now it was the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning 2001 (like 1 or 2am before Turkey day) and I was staying at my parents condo at Turtle Bay and he dropped me off and we were hugging goodbye and he kissed my forehead, then my nose and then we had our first "romantic kiss". Tp this day I can close my eyes and remember the exact moment as if it was yesterday. It was my first romantic kiss EVER (not just from Lee but EVER). Aaah the memories.
Who proposed? Lee:-) It's a long story and most of you know it...if not email me and I will call and tell you!
Who has more friends? Mibi for sure. Although Lee is a social butterfly he moved around a lot where I grew up in Laie and have friends from BIRTH!!!
Who is more sensitive? We are both sensitive in different ways. I cry ALOT and get really emotional over EVERYTHING...but my sweet husband is a big softie when it comes to Me, his daughter and animals!!! So its a tie!
Who has more siblings? I beat him by one, I have two brothers and a sister and he has one brother and one sister.
Who wears the pants? Ummmm....I dont know? If you ask Lee he wears the pants ALWAYS if you ask me he wears them most of the time but I have been known to throw those babies on once in a while too:-)
Who is more Romantic? We are 50/50 on that one...Lee is the most romantic man that I know and I am a typical mushy romantic woman so the two of us together makes for a very romantic marriage!!!
TAG...your all it...Copy and paste this questionaire in your blog and fill in your own answers! Then tag your friends!
5 comments:
What a fun post to read!!! I love to hear your story because it's a bit like mine :)
Dear Mibi,
I love all your posts. I just don't comment much but I love them anyway.
I think you might have sent an e-mail to me that went to junk mail and was deleted.
My e-mail is gramee@q.com so if that happened, please try again.
We love you all!
I want to hear your engagement story! I'm pretty sure I haven't heard it ever. You can email it to me or call me or tell me on facebook
Mibi, I love this post! You guys seem so happy together, that is just wonderful!
Post a Comment