September 27, 2008

The fountain at Lagoon...

We saw the fountain as soon as we walked into the park and the girls wanted to play in it. We said no because we didn't want them to be soaked all day long. So as we were leaving the park (around 5:30pm) it was boiling hot and the water looked so refreshing that we said YES!
I think the fountain was more fun than the rides at Lagoon:-)
It was so hot and it looked like so much fun that I HAD to jump in and play for a while...all the other adults looked at me like I was nuts! But we didn't have fun stuff like this when I was young so I had to try it out. Savannah and Lauren thought it was SO FUNNY that Aunty Mibi was soaking wet and running around like a little kid.







No comments: