August 4, 2008

Pizza, Karaoke and Wii...what more could a girl want?

I had my Beehives over for a back to school party. All of them turned out and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! It made me want to be a 12-13 year old again:-) Hereis Ashley, Tara and Sheridan playing with Savannah's princess gameset. Goes to show that girls never grow out of being a princess (I still think Im one)!!!
Tala is always fun and goofy and the comedian of the group!
Little Sheridan (blonde in the purple) is the youngest of the group and the tomboy. She preferred watching Ninja Turtles rather than Karaoke:-)
She also hates taking pictures! But she is a good kid and is attached to my hip at church. If she gets to YW late and someone is sitting next to me she makes them move:-)
Tara and Tala...I get their names mixe dup all the time! But Tara (in purple) is always so helpful and respectful. Without me even asking, she cleaned up the kitchen table after eveyrone was done eating. You can tell she was raised right!!!
Karaoke was definitley the favorite for these two and they BOTH have such beautiful voices. Jovalan (left) lives next door and turned 12 the day after our party so she is officially a Beehive now! She has one of the most beautiful voices I have heard in a long time. Ashley just move here form Idaho last week. She is fun and a jabberbox and reminds me of someone but I Can't put my finger on it yet...and she is all ready on the Kahuku High Dance team!
These two went at it for the boxing game and it was HILLARIOUS!!! Overall it was a very fun day and the girls didn't want to leave but Aunty Mibi was TIRED. I had 6 12-13 year olds for 6 hours and I was pooped. Jasmine had to leave early (I didn't get any pics of her) but she is a doll. Great smile, beautiful voice and always happy and bubbbly!!! I am very lucky to have such great girls in my class!


No comments: