Our family has gone to Camellia Yakiniku Buffet for as long as I can remember and it just isnt a visit with Mom and Dad WITHOUT it. Leeand I gave up beef a few months back and I ve been pretty good at keeping away from it but you CANT go to Camelia without eating BEEF:-D
This is my FAVORITE dessert ever...its a Red Bean Porridge topped with soft serve ice cream and YUUMMMMMY!!!!!! I will stop eating WAY before Im full just so I can enjoy this:-)
I told my Dad that I was going to send my siblings a picture of the food and he said here take one of me! And made this pose! I love you Dad...you crack me up! I sent the pictures to them and got some obscene and threatening responses...oh well not MY fault you guys abandoned me and moved to the mainland...heehee;-)
We went ona Firday night and it was BUSY hence all the smoke in the air...
Even though I give them a hard time...I sure do love my parents. They are going to give me premature gray hairs...but I literally couldn't survive without their love and support. I love you Mom and Dad...thank you for all you do for us kids and I KNOW I have given you quite a few gray hairs too!





3 comments:
There's nothing like the love of parents and children!!
HI Meebs! I love your Grateful Thursdays! I have yet to go to Camelia Buffet (its on my list of places to go). I will definitely try those dishes u have pictured. Gosh, your mom does not AGE!!! Lucky genes! Love ya! Fia
Meebs!! Now I'm hungry ... :) PS: love your playlist!
Post a Comment