Our Anniversary is in November but we were unable to do our traditional dinner at Turtle Bay. So one night Lee said GET DRESSED and we headed out to see if we could get in last minute at 21 Degrees North. We stopped to watch the Sunset before heading to dinner and Lee got this unexpected picture when he accidentally zoomed the camera. But I think it came out CUTE:-D
I forgot to take pictures of the food because it was SOOOO good that I completely lost my mind:-P
21 is Turtle Bay's fine dining restaraunt and their food is AMAZING and they have these two speical tables that are actually sofas and very romantic. We have come here on our anniversary or Valentines Day for the last three years!
21 is Turtle Bay's fine dining restaraunt and their food is AMAZING and they have these two speical tables that are actually sofas and very romantic. We have come here on our anniversary or Valentines Day for the last three years!
Here is a snapshot of the Sunset...nothing is more romantic than seeing this view with the man of your dreams:-D I love you Honey and am so grateful for the last 5 years of marriage and looking forward to the next 50!!! We have had our ups and downs BUT we are stronger and more in love because of it. Thank you for being my best friend and soul mate!!!!!



1 comment:
LOVE that sunset! So so pretty! Happy 5 years!
Post a Comment