Leah and I have been best friends for about 13 years and although we live a few blocks away we never get to see each other! LOL...but I was able to make it to a little family gathering for her Birthday.
I have always considered the taala's my family. Leah's parents were at my wedding and I know I always have a place to go when I need some love and good food:-D
I actually was friends with Leah's husband, BK, in high school and before they were dating. Its very rare that you love your best friends husband:-P But I do love them both so much and LOVE spending time with them!
I love you Leah and I hope we get many more Birthdays together!!!!!!




3 comments:
who made the cake?? so cute! you girls look great. :) happy birthday, Leah!
So cute! Happy Birthday Leah! :) I'm jealous!!
You are the best...so thoughtful and loving!!!
Post a Comment