We joined the Johanson's for Christmas Eve to decorate gingerbread men and just hang out!
I really could just spend all day everyday with these girls and never stop giggling and smiling!
And this little cutie pie just melts my heart...
Working very hard to put the ginger bread house together (which we ended up not decorating because we kept having so much fun doing other things)
Whitney and Uncle Lee with their gingerbread man!
Makenna thinks the bunny ears trick is the funniest thing ever...I remember when I was that age and thought it was hilarious. What is so funny is how funny she thinks it is!!!
.
After decorating/eating our gingerbread men we headed outside to watch the girls play some soccer
I just love this man to PIECES and can't get enough of his smiles and kisses...definitely the best Christmas Eve EVER!
We bought the girls some presents so they got to open them with us...Daddy looks a little excited about all this Princess stuff ;P
Later that night we had dinner with Mom and Dad and enjoyed a nice quiet evening. I didn't get many pictures because I just wanted to enjoy the night...which I did...doing what I love the most... Being with my Husband!!!
1 comment:
Mibi...I am so happy that you are so happy. You deserve to be full of joy!! We love you!!
Post a Comment