December 15, 2011

Trimming the tree...

We got an unexpected visit from lee's niece, Robyn and her boyfriend Micah...they were on the north shore and stopped by to see us:) It was so nice to catch up with them and hopefully have them come down more often!
Our favorite little girls came over to help us trim out tree:)
Lee kept saying, 'This is why we need kids...they come in very handy" LOL...Makenna and Whitney are definitely super helpers...they learned from the best (their Mom!)
I just love that we have such a great relationship with these girls and makes it feel like we do have kids!
Whitney made herself an ornament bouquet and ribbon veil;)
Makenna and her new earrings! LOL I will post picture of the final product later. We had to rush to get ready for the Ward Christmas party so didn't get the Angel on the top of the tree up and promised the girls that we wouldn't do it without them:)

1 comment:

Emerson Experiment said...

Oh those cute little girls of yours! I just love them!