November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me???

So it's officially my 32nd Birthday and our 4th Anniversary. Is 12:30am and I can't get to bed. I have been doing a lot of thinking today and am realizing that having my Birthday and Anniversary on the same day wasn't the best idea in the world:-) It's supposed to be my special day but at the same time it is supposed to be about Lee and I making it another year (yay for us). And I really want to have two different days dedicated to each purpose...so that I can get pampered and have all the attention I need for my birthday and WE can be romantic and can focus on US for a day too. So I need some ideas of how to seperate the two and when I should celebrate what. On the one hand I think that I should keep my Birthday on the 19th as EVERYONE already knows that one and move our Anniversary celebration to the 18th or 20th. But on the other hand I cherish my marriage and want to celebrate on the day we were "wed". So here are my random ideas and you all need to help me out on this one...
  1. Keep my Bday on the 19th and celebrate Anniversary on the 18th. I kind of like this one because Lee and I can have our special day together FIRST and then I can have all the attention on me LAST...LOL
  2. Celebrate our Anniversary on the Friday closest to the 19th. We were married on a Friday so it will be like celebrating on the exact day and maybe even time as we exchanged our vows. This also works because Friday nights are better for going out and reservations and stuff like that.
  3. Celebrate our Anniversary on the 19th and do my Birthday that weekend. I can then stretch out my Bday to a whole weekend versus one day (heehee) and of course have more friends, etc available on those days to do stuff with.

Im getting tired and I want to have a good 8-10 hours of sleep as my first Birthday gift to myself!!! Let me know what you think!

P.S I actually logged on because I wanted to do a little post about my memories of my wedding, etc in tribute to our Anniversary but Im too tired to think straight to TO BE CONTINUED...I will get that post out SOON.

4 comments:

Kalani said...

I propose... you celebrate your birthday with me and Robert on the 12th and then have your anniversary a week later. Or vice versa. Wat do you tinks?

Ms. Lana said...

I like idea number 2!

Price Brothers Apartments said...

Brady and I usually celebrate our anniversary on the weekend before or after because it is so close to Halloween. We weren't thinking either! We celebrate by going away, so the weekend works better. Also, I believe very strongly about celebrating Birthday Weeks, not just a day. It is my 14th article of faith!!!

n8, Shannon, Allie, Janessa & Tommy said...

Happy Birthday! And I like idea number three! Make your birthday a weekend long celebration!