November 6, 2008

Tag I'm it...

I have been tagged and need to let you know 6 random crazy things about myself that you may not already know. Actually, 5 truths and 1 white lie. Can you guess which one is the falsehood?

1. I had my first kiss in the wee hours of Thanksgiving morning (3am) at Turtle Bay
2. I took 2nd place at a National Debate Tournament in California
3. I would love to move to Europe or live on a farm
4. I secretly LOVE High School Musical
5. I haven't read a book cover to cover since high school
6. I've always wanted to run a restaraunt with my Hubby and Lisa

I tag Kalani, Lisa, Sara C. and Mickell (and anyone else who wants to do it...message me so I know if you did it!)

I will tell you which one is false if you leave me a message:-)

6 comments:

Kalani said...

I'd say #5 is a lie. What's the answer?

Linsey said...

I'm going to guess #3 because I know you love Hawaii.

Unknown said...

um... i choose...um... i have no idea!!!! Maybe #3? On mine, it's that I've always wanted to be a stay at home mom. I have career ambitions :)Have since I was little.

Andrea said...

I'm guessing # 4. I think you openly LOVE High School Musical. (Jeremy is the one who secretly loves it!)

Janet said...

I say # 3. I think you are very happy living in Hawaii.

The Songer said...

I think it's 5... come on... I know you read Twilight! Right? LOL!