Wow...another year has come and gone by so quickly! It seems like yesterday I was blogging about my 32nd Birthday and 4th Anniversary. I did my "Thankful Thursday"post below that lists all the thigns I have to be grateful for today and here are a few more:-D
My beehives and my Beehive leader brought me the CUTEST card signed by all the girls and these roses. It was my FIRST birthday gift of the day and it made me so happy. I am so grateful for my calling as Beehive Advisor and have learned so much and have been so blessed by these girls and the ladies I work with in Young Women.
I just LOVE my visiting teachers, Rachel and Annie. Alot of you have heard the story, but these two amazing women are just ANGELS!!! I grew up with both of them in Laie 8the ward and shortly after I got married they became my visitng teachers. Well we have beome close friends and without fail they always remember my birthday. I LOVE this gift idea and I am totally going to steal it;-) Two movies Chocolat and Beaches (I had never seen Chocolat and I LOVED IT...new fave), popcorn, mochi crunch, twizzlers and two bottles of water with crystla light packs attached. We opened up the movies, snuggled in bed and dove into the goodies right away...PERFECT way to spend the day. OH and Annie dropped off a can of Caramel Popcorn but it was devoured before I could take a picture!
My sweet hubby has been dealing wiht some health issues and I was not expecting to do anythign but stay ome and rest today. All I cared about was being with my husband and getting him healthy...I dont need fancy dinners or extravagant gifts. But being the amazing man that he is...around 7:30pm, he jumps out of bed and says GET READY. I was like...um you are in no condition to go anywhere but he insisted that we get dressed and go see NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knew I have been waiting anxiously for it to premier and ever since I found out it was opening the night our my bday.anniversary that's all I kept telling him I wanted for my present. But with all he has been dealing with I didnt even consider going.
But my sweet, precious, adoring and amazing hubby not ONLY took me to New Moon BUT they were showing Twilight at 9pm (if you bought tickets to Twilight you could stay in the theatre and keep your seats for New Moon and it was so worth it because we were dead center and half way up..just like I like it and theline was CRAZY outside for New Moon)... so he sat through TWILIGHT, waited patiently the 1.5 hour wait until Midnight and then endured over 2 hours of oohs, ahhs, squeels, gasps and sighs from me and every other girls (and a few boys) in the theatre. Now thats TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!! Thank you Honey...I know it was a difficult for you to leave the house and that you slept most of the time and probably would have rather sat through an OPERA than the Twilight Saga but that is why I married you and why I will always love and adore you:-DP.S. I am SO excited to show you what I got him for our Anniversary..it hasn't arrived yet but I will post as soon as it gets here. HE is going to LOVE IT. Oh and I got the CUTEST dress for my Anniversary present. Those will be posted soon...
2 comments:
MIBI! Thank you for the link to your blog! I LOVE it! You are an amazing lady, and you have a beautiful family! Thank you for your Thankful Thursday post. :) It reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for as well! I hope all is going better. I'm here if you need me!! Tuesday night, if you can make it, we are making bread! 6:30pm at my house. If no can, no worries! Call me!
LOVE YOU!
PS: isn't twilight the craziest craze?? I told my hubby I could go with the girls, or I would wait to see it and would go with him. He acts like he was doing me a favor, but I KNOW he really just wanted to see it! hahahahaha. Our hubbys are great aren't they?
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!
Post a Comment