First and foremost I am so grateful for my Savior and His Eternal plan for ME! I have felt His hand in my life so muc this past year and especially the past few months. I know that it is only through His unconditional love that I am a member of His TRUE CHURCH and I am eternally graeful for this knowledge.
I am grateful for my parents who gave me LIFE and raised me to be a strong, independent, loving, forgiving, compassionate and generous woman...all traits that I inherited from them. I am also very thankful that they raised me in the church. I cannot imagine what my life would have been without the influence and support of the gospel. I will also never be able to thank my Mother enough for hiring a young man to work for her that would change my life forever...and become my husband!
This Blog isnt long enough for me to truly express the love and gartitude that I have for my Husband...5 years ago today he gave me the best Birthday gift ever by marrying me. My life has never been the same since...
He has made me feel like I am the most beautiful, smartest, and special woman in the universe and when I am with him I know that I am safe. He accepts me for who I am and loves me for it and that is a gift that cannot be paid for...
He makes me laugh, he keeps me in line (when needed) and most importantly he loves our Heavenly Father and our Brother Jesus Christ with a passion and dedication that I have never seen before. He has made so many life changes and has overcome so many obstacles just to show his devotion to THEM. For those of you who don't know, Lee has converted and become a full time, full fledged MORMON:-D (aka the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints). He recently received his Aaronic Priesthood and has been called as Young Mens Secretary. Just writing that sentence made me smile and tear up at the same time. As you can see my life has been truly blessed. Lee has been dealing wiht some health challenges but it seems as it has just made his Faith stronger and I cannot WAIT to see what the future holds in store for us.This picture I think is self explanatory...but I am SO GRATEFUL that I have an Eternal Family that loves, supports, encourages and entertains me!!! We are spread across the country but that hasn't affected our love for each other. I have the best siblings, in laws and nieces/nephews Iinthe WORLD and I love them so much that I can barely contain it! My greates wish in all the world would to have us all live on the same STREET...but I would settle for the same state:-P To sum it up I want to quote from one of my favorite primary songs..."I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all eternity."
I consider Savannah and Kayla my family and feel for them everything listed above but I had to list them seperately for two reasons...
1. The both give me unconditional love and make my life 1000 times better by being THEM
and
2. They are both so incredibly adorable in this picture that I HAD to put it in:-D
Last but certainly not least I will forever be grateful for my WARD FAMILY. Ever since I was a little girl, I have been in the Laie 8th ward...they have seen me baptized, graduated, serve a mission, married and now they are right by our side celebrating with us, laughing with us, crying with us and LOVING us unconditionally. Words cannot express the love and grattitude I have for all of our neighbors and friends who have done countless acts of service for us over the years and I hope one day I can repay them. If I were to list each one...it would take up 100 blog posts. This picture was taken at our ward camp this summer and it felt more like a family reunion than a community camp out. Thank you Laie 8th ward...Lee and I love you SOOOOOOO much and will never forget all you have done for us!
It has been an extraordinary year and I will never forget all of you for being a part of this journey. Stay tuned becuase I will be posting every Thrusday...I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
2 comments:
Mibi we love you too! Thank you for posting such a thoughtful, thankful, inspiring entry! I am so glad that we are part of the same ward family, and for all of the love and support you give to me! We are truly blessed, aren't we! I love you!
they don't give you the Reaction option: Awesome!, I agree!, and We love you! all of which I would say emphatically
Post a Comment