March 24, 2010

Beaver Family...

I stole this picture off my Aunt Janet's Blog (Thanks:-D) of my Dad's siblings.  My Uncle Gary and Aunt Hazel are going on their 3rd Mission to Palmyra and this is their farewell dinner.  I haven't seen my Aunts and Uncles for so long...its shameful and I really need to get my self to Beaver ASAP.  I have such fond memories of my Beaver family and all the fun ties we had on the farm and with my cousins.  There is a big Bradshaw family reunion comin up in August and Im really hoping to go!  Even though I may not see them very often, I do love each and every one of you...and hope to see you soon!

L-R: Uncle Mel, Aunt Rahcel (Dads youngest sister and Husband) Aunt Hazel (married to Dads oldest Brother Gary), Unlce Shad (Dads youngest brother), Uncle Gary, Uncly Lynn and Aunt Glenna (Dads younger borther and wife), Aunt Rea Dawna nd Uncle Larry (Dad's yonger sister) and Aunt JANET (married to Uncle Shad) is taking the picture (I wish you got one with you in it!!!).

Thanks Aunt Janet for senidng me this one:-D See the squeeky wheel DOES attention:-P

No comments: